Half Day Tour of Bucharest - shared - 4 hours From EUR 34
Highlights of the tour
- Small group tour for a personal and intimate experience
- Friendly & experienced tour guide
- Visit the Palace of Parliament, the second largest administrative building in the world after Pentagon
- Discover Village Museum, learn about the Romanian countryside in the open air museum
- Explore a breathtaking and panoramic view of the most interesting sites in Bucharest
- Revolution Square, witness of the fall of communism in 1989
- Victory Avenue - oldest and longest boulevard of Bucharest
- Hear the story of the Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and communism regime
Bucharest Sightseeing tour will start in the morning at your hotel.
Following a four-hour itinerary, we will show you the most interesting sights of Bucharest with entrance at the Parliament Palace - the world's second-largest administrative building after The Pentagon and The Village Museum - the charming open-air museum which reunites original houses that belonged to the Romanian peasants being brought here from all the regions of the country: Transylvania, Oltenia, Dobrogea and Moldavia.
Moreover, the village museum hosts many traditional fairs, where you can find traditional food and crafts. And when it comes to souvenirs, here is definetly the most inspiring place from where you can buy authentic and hand-made for you and your beloved ones.
Learn the secrets of the city, on a rounded panoramic tour with breathtaking views of the most interesting monuments and iconic buildings in Bucharest, be ready to take pictures.
During this tour, there are two major stops, one in the Revolution Square, the place where the Romanians fought against the communism regime and one in the Constitution Square, where you will hear the story of the Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu.
- Transport by car/minibus with pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Discounts at best restaurants and museums in Bucharest
- Entrance fees at Palace of Parliament and Village Museum (around 55 Lei)
Know before you go
- The Village Museum is closed on Mondays and it will be replaced by a short walking tour in the old town.
- The exact time for the visit to the Parliament Palace is decided by the Parliament Palace (based on their scheduled groups) and it is out of our control;
- At the Parliament Palace we will book the standard visit (1 hour);
- In order to visit the Parliament Palace an original ID is mandatory;
- The visit of the Parliament Palace is not guaranteed as the institution is sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences.
A BucharestB Free Press SquareC The Arch of TriumphD Victory SquareE Revolution SquareF Palace of ParliamentG Union SquareH University SquareI Romana SquareJ Aviatorilor SquareK The Village MuseumGoogle maps link
The itinerary depends on your hotel’s location, but it will include: Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere) – The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Calea Victoriei – Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial) – The Palace of Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului) – Union Square (Piata Unirii) – University Square (Piata Universitatii) – Romana Square (Piata Romana) – Victoriei Square – Charles de Gaulle Square (Piata Charles de Gaulle) – The Village Museum (Muzeul Satului).
Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere) – The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Calea Victoriei – Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial) – The Palace of Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului) – Union Square (Piata Unirii) – University Square (Piata Universitatii) – Romana Square (Piata Romana) – Victoriei Square – Charles de Gaulle Square (Piata Charles de Gaulle) – The Village Museum (Muzeul Satului).